Send by e-mail your images and pictures without taking care of size troubles. From the start to the end, MailMyPics handles everything without visible changes of your pictures!
How does it make it?
* Pictures are compressed using an encoding format known from all computers, without reducing them like thumbnails, so there are no visible changes on screen.
* Resulting pictures are dispatched on more than one mail if required.
* It prepares the e-mail message to be sent calling your usual mail client application.
The benefits are:
* Reduction of servers rejects because of too large mail messages.
* Greatly increased number of pictures sent in a single message (usually from 3 to 5 times).
* Reduction of sending and reception transmission time.
* Save time required to prepare the mail message.
* Save disk space consumed by mail messages.
MailMyPics main advantage, instead of most tools that help sending pictures by mail, is that the low compression level of camera is increased then, only if required, number of pixels is reduced. That way, your pictures have a full screen size and top quality even on large monitors.
An alternate feature allows picture compression for some others usage than mail sending.
MailMyPics is a free trial software application from the File Compression subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2007-12-08. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MailMyPics (version 1.1) has a file size of 584.91 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 55 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.