Send by e-mail your images and pictures without taking care of size troubles. From the start to the end, MailMyPics handles everything without visible changes of your pictures!
How does it make it?
* Pictures are compressed using an encoding format known from all computers, without reducing them like thumbnails, so there are no visible changes on screen.
* Resulting pictures are dispatched on more than one mail if required.
* It prepares the e-mail message to be sent calling your usual mail client application.
The benefits are:
* Reduction of servers rejects because of too large mail messages.
* Greatly increased number of pictures sent in a single message (usually from 3 to 5 times).
* Reduction of sending and reception transmission time.
* Save time required to prepare the mail message.
* Save disk space consumed by mail messages.
MailMyPics main advantage, instead of most tools that help sending pictures by mail, is that the low compression level of camera is increased then, only if required, number of pixels is reduced. That way, your pictures have a full screen size and top quality even on large monitors.
An alternate feature allows picture compression for some others usage than mail sending.
Read The publisher description in: French